Long-lasting coating with ceramic technology protects the treated surface against dirt, insects, and road salt. Washing cars and trucks is simplified with Sonax Ceramic Spray Coating, and it produces a high-gloss finish without the requirement of time-consuming polishing.
Sonax Ceramic Spray Coating creates a durable, mirror-like shine on automotive paint finishes. Si-Carbon Technology lays down a durable carbon layer that bonds to the paint, and a thin layer of silicon migrates to the top surface to create a just-waxed look and feel.
The Si carbon technology in Sonax Ceramic Spray Coating ensures a velvety soft surface. Paintwork coated with Sonax Ceramic Spray Coating gleams with a lasting mirror-like gloss. This coating revitalizes existing ceramic coatings and provides up to 6 months of hydrophobic protection.
DIRECTIONS FOR SONAX CERAMIC SPRAY COATING:
- Wash and decontaminate the exterior of the vehicle before applying the coating. For best results, polish the paint and wipe with a zero-residue surface-prep cleanser prior to coating.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Spray Sonax Ceramic Spray Coating onto a clean plush microfiber towel.
- Gently wipe an area in a crosshatch (up and down, left and right) pattern to fully coat the area with product.
- Buff excess product off the area with a dry microfiber towel. TIP: if you see inconsistencies or streaking in the finish, buff the area again with a damp microfiber.
- Repeat this process over the entire vehicle.